The double-wide is our biggest shed; it is delivered in two halves and connected together on your property. This shed is DBPR and HVHZ approved to withstand 180 mph winds on our aluminum models, and 200 mph winds on our Vinyl, Hardie Panel or Hardie Board Lapsiding Models.
- Exposure “C” Engineered 200 M.P.H.
- Double 2×6 Pressure treated S.Y.P. skids
- 2×6 S.Y.P Preassure treated floor joist
- 3/4″ Preassure Treated Tongue and groove plywood for decking
- Hurricane clips to secure floor joist
- 2’x4′ Preassure treated S.Y.P. bottom plates
- Triple southern S.Y.P. Studded Corners
- 16″ or 24″ O.C. 2×4 S.Y.P. Wall Studs
- 2×4 S.Y.P. top plate
- 16″ or 24″ O.C. 2×4 S.Y.P. engineered roof rafters with metal plates
- 6″ Overhang with soffit (Some models)
- 7/16″ Osb Plywood
- #30 Felt Paper
- 29 G Metal Roof