- - Classic panel profile for portable buildings Aluminum Thickness of .019 Gauge
- - Available in 15 colors
- • 36” width coverage with 3/4” high ribs on 9” centers
- •29 gauge.
- • 40 year paint warranty on the Val Spar Weather XL paint system
- • Paint Sysytem is Energy Star efficient to keep energy bills low
- • Environmentally-friendly because it is 100 % recyclable
Metal Roof Colors
The Permatile panel have a state required Florida Product Approval and are certified for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ).
The features include:
- • Energy Savings- Permatile features special infrared reflective coatings that meet Cool Color requirements.
- • This helps to reduce the amount of heat absorbed into a structure and can lower energy consumption by up to 40% as compared to conventional roofing materials.
- • Lightweight - Permatile panels are less than 1/10th the weight of traditional concrete tiles and 1/3rd the weight of asphalt singles.
- • Durable - The 26 guage steel panels are manufactured to withstand severe weather and the elements superior to other types of roofing.
- • Permatile offers you the look of tile with all the advantages of metal.
Permatile Roof Colors